Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An Overdue Update!

Ok well I should have posted this awhile ago, but I thought I already had. Anyway, the next Anya installment will be released on November 19th! I know it is a long wait, but I will survive.
The newest story is actually from the perspective of a new character. It is a little shorter then the rest, but it is called, A Royal View.
Also, I received an Email from the editor of a new magazine, Ink Bean, who would like to publish one of my poems! I originally submitted the poem a few months ago, when the magazine was still called 3 Hearts. The editor says the new magazine will be launched October 14th, and she will let me know when my poem will be published from their. Oh, and it is called, Two Deities.
Finally, along with being the Phoenix Dance Examiner for Examiner.com, I am also now the Phoenix Book Review Examiner as well. Along with reviewing books I am reading, the director of the department would like me to follow all of the members of the Scottsdale Society of Women Writers! This is very exciting for both them and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment